The nightstand is one of the most underrated décor pieces. It’s the perfect space for storing your favorite reading materials and photos, but it is also a great place to show off your design aesthetic. If you’re like the average person, you spend about a third of your life sleeping, meaning you spend a third of your life next to this small piece of furniture. Why not use your nightstand to enhance visual appeal and create your desired environment in the room you spend the most time in? Here are some nightstand décor ideas to inspire you…
1. Industrial, yet elegant, this wire nightstand can be hung directly on the wall.
2. Switching from a standard table lamp to a hanging light fixture is a phenomenal way to save space and hide ugly cords.
3. Love black and white? Don’t forget to add a pop of color to keep things interesting.
4. Gold lamps and greenery are the ultimate dynamic duo when it comes to bedroom décor.
5. Experiment with different proportions and textures. You will likely be surprised with the outcome!
6. A light and airy color scheme can bring a refreshing burst of energy into your bedroom.
7. This boho-styled bedside table featuring a MOVA Globe is the perfect cure for one’s wanderlust.
8. A green nightstand against a green wall…say what? Don’t be afraid of unexpected color combinations.
9. If you’re feelin’ crafty, here’s an easy DIY bedside table.
10. The warm colors and variety of textures combine to create a cozy, comfortable atmosphere.
11. For the more traditional décor lovers.
12. Small, minimal, and effective décor. Simplicity is bliss.