INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS COME FROM INNOVATIVE PEOPLE
MOVA International was created with a simple premise – that life should be savored. Every time you stop to admire your MOVA Globe, you hit "pause" on your busy day to appreciate something beautiful.
MOVA International was created with a simple premise – that life should be savored. Founded in 2003, MOVA International is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Our one-of-a-kind product, the MOVA Globe, was created by Bill French in his basement in a small San Diego beach town, Cardiff-by-the-Sea. A physicist and inventor, Bill was inspired by his love for solar energy and magnetism.
Each globe has a transparent outer shell, made from carefully selected, high-quality acrylic, that remains stationary while an internal one rotates using advanced magnets for torque and solar cells to power the movement. No batteries. No wires. Just light. MOVA Globes transcend style barriers with a product that is equal parts luxury décor, a techie’s dream and magic. Add to that our exceptional level of support, and you’ll see why more retailers are partnering with us than ever before.
We believe having integrity means not only being honest in the way we conduct our business, but also in the way we design our products.
We’re a curious bunch who believe that life is a never-ending opportunity to learn and explore the world around us.
Our inspiration comes from our people. Being open-minded and supportive of new ideas is what allows us to grow.
You never know where life, or business, will take you. We do know the importance of enjoying the journey along the way.
We understand having a balanced work life creates a happier environment that is more productive and rewarding.
MOVA International has been selling solar-powered, rotating MOVA Globes since 2003. We are always looking for bright, friendly, and passionate people to join our team. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All openings are full-time unless indicated otherwise. If no openings are listed below, you can still send over your cover letter and resume for review.
Founded in 2003, MOVA International was created with a simple premise: life should be savored.
With our battery- and cord-free products, we are contributing to a future where people can enjoy the simple pleasures in life without wasting valuable electric energy or risking environmental health through harmful disposal of batteries. Our MOVA Globes, 4.5", 6" and 8.5" globes that endlessly spin in the presence of ambient light, enable us all to “hit pause” on our busy lives and appreciate something novel and beautiful, even if for a few seconds. MOVA International is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative based in California.
The ideal candidate can:
- Serve customers through his/her product and service knowledge and resolve customer issues promptly and efficiently
- Respond quickly to customer inquiries, whether via phone, email or chat support, to resolve issues pleasantly and effectively, while maintaining detailed records of interactions with customers
- Process new and follow-up orders as well as Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA’s) through company ERP system (Epicor P21)
- Work closely with Sales, Support and Warehouse teams to optimize order fulfillment and tracking
- Collaborate with other departments to assess and improve customer experience
- Report monthly – and more frequently, as needed – service-related issues requiring management attention
- Actively pursue deeper product and service expertise that can translate into increased customer satisfaction and sales
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Epicor P21 ERP system preferred
- Solution-oriented professional with proven ability to adapt and respond to different types of problems, customers and personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Organized, flexible and independent person who can learn quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
- MOVA International offers market-leading, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits upon completion of 90 days of employment